Christopher Rim has done a lot in his 25 years: Some of his accomplishments?
He is the Founder and CEO of NYC-based Command Education, served on the advisory board of Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation, received US President Barack Obama's Lifetime Achievement Award, landed on Forbes' 30 Under 30 list, was featured in PEOPLE Magazine as a «Heroes Among Us»… and the list goes on.
In this episode, he chats to Shirley Yu and Martina Fuchs about:
• How his top education and admissions consultancy manages to get 96% of students into at least one of their top 3 dream schools
• What makes rich parents crazy over a $1,500/ hour education service that gets almost every kid to their dream college?
• Hands-off! Why Chinese parents should not interfere with their kids’ academic choices
• How to address education inequalities in the US
• Why GPAs are no longer enough for Ivy League schools (but rather community impact, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a «no risk no gain» attitude matter)
Hey China! is self-funded and independently run.
Opinions expressed are strictly personal.
Hey China! is a digital media production and talk show by Co-Founders and Co-Hosts Shirley Yu and Martina Fuchs and produced by Arwen Zhining Li focusing on China's tech space.