Subscribe to the Hey China! YouTube channel: youtube.com/c/HeyChina
Guy Kawasaki did not invent secular evangelism, but he popularized it. This goes back to 1983 and his work with Apple’s Macintosh division.
Now as the chief evangelist of Canva, the popular Sydney-based graphic design platform, the marketing guru, author, and Silicon Valley venture capitalist talks to Shirley Yu and Martina Fuchs about:
• His memories of Steve Jobs: «I consider it an honour, though not necessarily a pleasure, to have worked for him»
• His new podcast «Guy Kawasaki’s Remarkable People» and call on our viewers: «If anyone out there knows Jackie Chan, I would like to interview him!»
• Guy’s goal in life: «I would like people to say that I empowered people»
• His view on the power of tech companies to democratize and monopolize at the same time
• His 15 books and the latest bestseller «Wise Guy» (2019 )
Disclaimer: Hey China! is self-funded and independently run. Opinions expressed are strictly personal.